background

Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Day 9

After the sun goes down, sometimes the hedgehogs come out. That's what I am told anyway. There is a small area on campus called the wildflower meadow. There are actually wild hedgehogs there. I thought it may be like a snipe hunt but it's for real. After breakfast, we walked through the meadow. 
Pretty spot, but no hedgehogs.

 


We headed to the tube for a short ride to the 
Wellcome Center, which is a type of medical museum. We went out of different station this time. Even though the tube is underground, it can have some impressive architecture. 

Below is the information of the 
Wellcome Museum.


They had a new exhibit that opened in May....
Teeth! Really? My worst nightmare. For those who don't know, I have a real phobia of dentists. I entered the exhibit and the first thing I ready was information about the1600's extractions and well, I exited the exhibit!

After returning to campus and after lunch, Michele and I went to a meditation garden on campus to relax and read. 





I laid on the grass and looked up-this is what I saw

I am reading "Fingerprints of God" by O.A.Fish
I am so thankful that God is with me where 
ever I go, all I have to do is 
open my heart and eyes.
I can't seem to get enough of God's beauty
 in the flowers here.

Lastly, after dinner at a hamburger place on Baker Street, as we walked through Regent Park, I took this last photo of the day.



God is Good

1 comment:

  1. He is good! You're having a marvelous trip, made better by being with your daughter! You are sharing this trip and these adventures and making memories!

    ReplyDelete