After 9 hours in the air and 2 hours in line at immigration, I saw Michele! She is an instructor for a nursing study abroad in London for 3 weeks and she asked me to join her for 11 days. I am over the moon to have this opportunity. Not just to travel to a new place, but to make such a wonderful memory with my daughter. As I was told, act on opportunities because they may never come along again. So here I am, at the
Regency University in London.
I am considered an auditor for the session so I can follow along on everything. Museums, lectures, and many interesting things to learn. We are doing ALOT of walking. Today 8.47 miles, according to my activity log on my watch. We are using the "Tube", which is London's underground subway system.
It works but I was confused. Good thing I have these youngsters leading the way.
My first thing to notice was the buses and the architecture.
Chimneys like on Mary Poppins.
We walked to the Tower Bridge.
The London Bridge everyone thinks of isn't even here....
it's in Arizona !
All this and my honey will also be joining me
at the end of the study session.
We are going to continue on an
unforgettable 2nd honeymoon!
My cup runneth over.
Oh have fun!
ReplyDelete