background

Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Day 21: Dublin / Day 9 : 2nd Honeymoon



Hello Ireland!


Our day began with an Air Lingus flight from 
Edinburgh to Dublin. All I will say is that I am appreciating DFW airport more and more. 



We checked into the "Castle Hotel". Dublin's oldest hotel, since 1809. A very unique hotel with a lot of character. We had dinner our first night in a very "cool" restaurant in the cellar.  Nice considering the heat wave. I say that because everyone here is calling the 80 degree weather, a "heat wave", bless their hearts :)


The hotel has many sitting rooms filled with antiques. Really unique and lovely. 




After dinner we enjoyed listening to traditional Irish music, also in the cellar. There were 3 tables with Texans here tonight. Wow





It was a long day and we turned in 
after our night cap.






















No comments:

Post a Comment