We switched drivers along the way
and talked....a lot! Cousins can do that.
So much beauty was seen along the way.
Yes, I find windmills where ever I go :)
And even a fun place called "Geronimo"!
We traveled along this historic route
We got our kicks...on Route 66
A sleepover....
And the first casino!
we reached our final destination!
We stayed in a castle (Excalibur)
Complete with fire breathing dragons, kings
and a sweet little princess.
My cousin's youngest daughter lives there and the scary looking dragon man is her husband.
He is an amazing man. The little princess is their daughter who was celebrating her 1st birthday during our visit. What a bonus!
Casinos were so much fun! I guess I can say that because I went home with my money :)
We had our 1 hour of pool time each day!
And I thought Texas was HOT!!
My first hydro massage
Other family members arrived and surprised the birthday girl by hiding in a tent!
Then a poolside birthday party
Karaoke and Dancing
So many sights along the strip...
The water light show at the Bellagio
was AMAZING!!
The adventure continued on our road trip home.
This is the Colorado River
just outside of Las Vegas
Then......THE GRAND CANYON!!!
Words can't even express the beauty
and awesomeness..
Standing there I felt like such a tiny drop of a being. God's beauty can be just breathtaking and this is one of them.
I can check this one off my bucket list!
Last stop....
The Painted Desert National Park
in Arizona.
Home sweet Home
These ladies are cousins
who share the last name "Knight".
A lifetime of memories
to talk about along the way.
Catching up and sharing.
It made the travel time go so quickly.
We sang, laughed and even cried.
We reached a new level.
We have always shared family
but now we share friendship.
Thank you so much for new memories.
No comments:
Post a Comment