background

Monday, January 26, 2015

A weekend full of celebrating

It began with a 50th birthday lunch for a longtime friend I worked with for years.
Many gathered to celebrate as we shared lunch and stories of friendship.
As I grow older, I know how fortunate I am to have friends. Longtime friends. The unique kind that have seen me through so many chapters of my life. Old or new, friends are a true blessing.

The next event was to celebrate an upcoming marriage. I met new friends-through old friends. I wish years and years of happiness for the new couple. Love is so precious.

The final celebration was for my oldest "grand".

8 years ago he was born on a cold, wet winter day. But he was warmed by the family of love that surrounded him.


The same remains today. He is surrounded by a strong warm love.


Happy Birthday Conner!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment