background

Monday, June 16, 2014

Playa Del Carmen, Mexico

My first trip in many years and the beginning of a new blog.
 I have always kept a journal and I find blogging even better. I actually had my 1st blog printed to a hardback book. My life on the ranch will be shared with many generations to come. Computer or not. That is my hope with this blog as well. I planned this trip for a year and when the time finally came to leave, I was nervous and excited all at once. It was a great time and kicked off the travel bug in me. Traveling near or far, I hope to enjoy many more to come.

This trip was primarily to attend a family wedding. I have never attended a "destination wedding" before and my first was a big success. I loved it. The weather was great. All modes of transportation (car, air, boats, taxi) went good. Well, the ferry from Cozumel to Playa Del Carmen was a bit of a challenge but I made it. Don't plan to ever do that again though!

Highlights............10 best things about the trip:

1. The color of the ocean

2. Spending time with extended family

3. SHOPPING

4. Getting to dress up and have adult beverages :)

5. Attending the wedding and seeing a young couple begin their life together

6. No cooking or making a bed

7. Having someone bring me my morning coffee

8. Walking on the beach

9. Dancing

10. Coming Home









1 comment:

  1. I love it! Every bit of it. How fun to have someone bring you your morning coffee :-) Did you find anything fun while shopping? So beautiful there. Is it good to be home again? I always like coming home, back to my own bed ;-)

    Hugs~ Cinnamon

    ReplyDelete