background

Sunday, November 10, 2019

For the First Time

My big brother....who happens to be my only sibling..and his lovely bride, 
came for an overnight visit!
It was an overdue celebration for their 
50th Wedding Anniversary.

My honey and I took them on a sightseeing tour of our little Texas Town-Stephenville. 
That didn't take long :)  

Check out my favorite cross-street.


My brother's name is Billy Dale! I have always called him Dale. I just love it!

We visited the City Park to see the traveling 
"Wall that Heals" 
It is in town for Veteran's Day.
Very impressive





We dressed and left for Granbury- 6P reservations for dinner at 1890. 
Our favorite "celebration restaurant

This is my sister....in love. My brother gave her to me when I was 11 years old.  


Dinner was so wonderful.
The food. The atmosphere.
Most of all the company.




The night was beautiful.
Such a blessing to spend time with these 2.


Sunday morning we enjoyed time together over a late breakfast. Laughing and just catching up on so much. Hey there was a double yoked egg.
Now that is a good sign....


They left all too soon. But we made great memories....till the next time.


1 comment:

  1. We had a lovely time making memories with my sister in love and my brother-in-law hope to do it again real soon ...love you Brenda Sue

    ReplyDelete