background

Monday, May 28, 2018

Memorial Day




On this day of remembrance to those who paid the ultimate price to defend their flag and their country-
I salute you





I was inspired by a sister (you know who you are) to step it up a bit when it comes to the dining room table.




Much to our surprise, Brad and 2 of his kids, came for a day visit. We spent the day swimming and watching our grand babies laugh and enjoy each other. There comes a time as a parent or a grandparent when it is a unspoken joy to be invited and not be in charge of anything. 
Dave and I played and relaxed and really enjoyed the kids and grandkids. My heart smiled all day.






Michele's dog, Rose, had 9 puppies! They are now about 4 weeks old and are just precious. They even got in on the fun today.






Grandpa had fun teaching the littles to swim. I don't know who had more fun, the kids or Grandpa.





The day was a real joyful blessing. 



The rest of the weekend was spent at home. We did yard work, house work, watching movies, grilling and just enjoying each other's company. 

God is Good!

1 comment:

  1. What a great pool! And I hear you about not having to be in charge or plan everything!

    ReplyDelete