We saw the new Nicholas Sparks movie "The Longest Ride". I think the book was better, but it was still pretty good. I really like Clint Eastwood's son.
Saturday Stephenville had their annual "Native and Heirloom Plant Fair". It is held on the museum grounds which are beautiful. I enjoyed checking out the plants and everything the fair had to offer, with my daughter and grand-daughter. Amy loved the bunnies that were there. I just love hanging out with these two!
Texas is having a real Spring this year. More rain than years past and many days in the 60s and 70s.
It is so nice, so on this day we had to keep warm.
After the fair, we visited a new restaurant in town for brunch. What a treat.
What day would be complete without a little shopping.
I think we wore Sweetpea out!
Sunday I did one of my favorite things....Yoga
and with a dear friend. She is my daughter from another mother :)
Brunch was served in a beautiful setting.
On our way home we found some Texas Bluebonnets....and couldn't resist a photo op!
What great pictures. I love seeing some of your "doings". It is nice. Texas is a nice place to live, I think. The native and Heirloom plant fair seems right up my alley. I love those kinds of things. There is a yearly sale in our little town in Colorado that is called Perennial Favorites that I love, but they don't have quite all of the fun things going on that you have at that one. Have a great week.
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Pam
Everything looked so fun. From shopping with friends to Yoga, cause ya' know how I love Yoga ;-) How wonderful to have someone to go with and enjoy it with.
ReplyDeleteBtw, you look wonderful!
~Cinnamon